Weekly Property Inspections
We can carry out random weekly checks to both the inside and outside of your property when it is empty. We check for:
· Vandalism / Break Ins
· Storm Damage - checked more regularly during stormy weather conditions
· Water Ingress - should this be a re-occurring problem, closer attention is paid to past areas
· Security - ensuring all locks and alarms are functional
· Pests - ensuring there are no holes or gaps around the property and maintain active pest deterrents
· Damp - often causing problems in older buildings humidifiers are always available until a permanent solution is found
· Boilers - checking the boiler, including hot water and heating, are set correctly and adjust accordingly
· Fuel Tanks - monitoring levels and ensuring a critically low level is not reached. On request we will get electricity
· Post - forwarding all relevant mail to you inclusive of the management cost
and gas meter readings.
· Fire Systems - carrying out checks on fire safety equipment, including smoke alarms and torch
· Waste - ensuring that all waste has been taken away, and that the bins are secure
A detailed list of what we do and can do on the weekly property inspections is available in our contract. Inspections are carried out every 7 - 10 days, and are carried out at random times and on different days for added security.
The management fee also gives you access to our 24/7 emergency line, although any call outs may incur an additional cost.